Special Access Scaffold Systems
Solutions for complex and challenging access environments
- For sites and contracts where traditional scaffolding is impossible or inadequate, we can design, engineer and manufacture innovative special access scaffold systems, using 90% standard components.
- We can design, supply and install access scaffold systems for one-off contracts to long-term maintenance. Hire or sale.
- Our scaffold systems use lightweight aluminium, making them 10 times faster to erect and install than traditional scaffold tubes and fittings.
- Clients report savings up to 20% compared with conventional access scaffolding.
- Unique shaped access systems to fit any project, any size.
- Spans up to 45 metres.
- Fully enclosed sheeted systems.
- Tracked and mobile towers and platforms.
NSS Special Access systems have been critical to the success of major construction contracts in the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Middle East.
For example, this 37m arched span below, erected at King's Cross Railway Station London, which weighed 120 tonnes and was moved manually under the barrel roof in less than an hour.